Friday, July 15, 2011

Great deal!

I'm trying to get back into homeschool mode and prepare for this upcoming school year. We homeschool all through the summer but it's more relaxed then it is during the regular school year. I came across this great deal in my emails this morning. It's for The Old Schoolhouse magazine.  I've wanted to get a subscription for this magazine for a long time but it just hasn't been in my budget to do so. It's packed with great learning ideas and resources. The deal is for $25 you get 7 back issues of The Old Schoolhouse,a Homeschooling with heart tote bag, a surprise bonus gift, and it's free shipping. If your interested hears the link:

http://www.theoldschoolhousestore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=214&products_id=20110

No comments:

Post a Comment