Thursday, November 3, 2011

Something crafty

OK, first let me start by saying I'm sorry for my disappearing act. I've been very preoccupied with things none digital lately. But I'm back and I wanted to show you something fun and crafty that I made last night. I love canning jars and I have a ton of them around my kitchen. So yesterday while I was poking around the web I found this: http://www.acharmingnest.com/2011/06/ball-jars-i-love-you.html 
It's a cute little tutorial on how to change an ordinary canning jar into a soap dispenser. These things sell for like $15 on Etsy.

Looove it!!!

I'm thinking Christmas gifts. You could really make these things dressy with ribbon and stuff. I like it alone with no frills. Less stuff for me to keep clean you know what I mean jelly bean. Now it's your turn. Ready, set, go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment