Thursday, September 1, 2011

31 Days to Clean Challenge



I'm so excited to be joining a group of ladies online for the 31 Days to Clean Challenge. It originated from a book called 31 Days to Clean. The book is subtitled Having a Martha house the Mary way. I thought that was so cute. Anyhow, my house is by no means dirty, but it's definitely "lived in". I don't mind cleaning my house. I just don't always make the proper time for it.Cleaning may come natural for some of us but some of us might need a little motivation. I'm hoping to get some good motivation from this book. 31 Days to Clean is about the “why” and the vision and the heart for taking care of our domains. So what's the deal with the challenge you may ask?


After each days reading, you will be given two challenges:

The Mary Challenge -Something you do that encourages/engages your heart

The Martha Challenge – Specific cleaning tasks

Then you write a comment about it on the Challenge website. You can also write a post on your blog and link up with the website every Friday and other participants can read your thoughts about the challenges on your blog.


So if you want to take the challenge with me it starts today. You'll need to do two things. 
*First buy the book: 

 


I bought the PDF version of the book. You can get it right now for $2.50. Just enter the code Homemaker when you checkout. Click here for the PDF version http://31daystoclean.com/

The Kindle or Nook version is $4.99.

Click here for the Kindle version http://www.amazon.com/31-Days-to-Clean-ebook/dp/B004W3UK4M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1302603204&sr=8-1

or here for the Nook versionhttp://search.barnesandnoble.com/31-Days-to-Clean-Having-a-Martha-House-the-Mary-Way/Sarah-Mae/e/2940012496706?itm=1&USRI=31%2Bdays%2Bto%2Bclean%2Bhaving%2Ba%2Bmartha%2Bhouse%2Bthe%2Bmary%2Bway

*Then click on the link in the upper right hand corner of my blog to join in the challenge.
I hope you'll come join me. Happy cleaning!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment