Monday, September 5, 2011

My husband's student

I have always been a very observant person. I love to watch people and how they interact with others. Most of my friends already know this. So it will be no surprise to you that I like to study my husband. I love to learn everything about the man and exactly what makes him tick. Not just because I enjoy observing him... which I do, but because I want him to be happy. I want to know exactly what it is that he likes to eat, wear, watch on TV, what he thinks is funny or sad or gross. I also like to know what he likes when it comes to me. How he likes my hair or what he likes me to wear. What to say and what not to say and at what time I should say it. He's really a very easy man to live with. So I haven't taken on this study because he's difficult. My husband is one of the most even tempered men you'll ever meet. Which is just one of the hundred reasons I married him. I guess the biggest reason is LOVE. I think when you really love someone... you will go to any length to make them happy. We've been married for going on 9 years this December and I still love when he walks through my kitchen door. I hope to continue this study for the next 70 years or so.  I may never acquire a degree from it but I sure do love the lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment